Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh, my! Another luscious bow...

My new Design Team Member, Barbara, and I were Skyping the other night and I showed her a sample of a new method of creating multi-layered, multiple loop bows that I had discovered.  Mine was a simple, single colored affair and I could see Barb's wheels turning when I showed it to her.

Well, let me tell you, those are BIG wheels in her head!  Take a look at what she created using two different colored ribbons.  Wowee, wow!  I'm loving it, Barb.  Sigh!  I'm so glad she sent this because I've been so seasonally bombed that I haven't had time to post to the blog.  Enjoy her creation and here's a link to her BLOG if you'd like to see some of her other confections.


And here's a close up of the bow.  It's just luscious!


If this is any indication of what you can be expecting from my new DT's, you'd better have this blog on speed click.  I can't wait to see what the rest of my girls have in store!  I should have all their bios and pics up on the blog by the end of the week.  

All I can say is, stay tuned!  Thanks for dropping by.  And I guess I'll have to get busy on a video for you so that you can create this great bow.

Donna