Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A little Craft-Dee Bowz Thanks!!!

It's my time to post this month on the Craft-Dee Bowz blog and Donna gave us a sketch and a challenge to use black, gold and red. I came up with this Thank You card.


I used the beautiful ribbons that Donna supplied and made two single bows with my Craft-Dee Bowz tool (single loop) and then put them together. The little charm and bottle cap were also supplied by Donna! I used some older Bella Boulevard paper from my stash. I just stamped a "thanks" sentiment on some craft cardstock for the base of the trinkets. I tied it all together with the black cardstock background!

You could use this design for any type of card, and it came together really quickly too!!! The Craft-Dee Bowz tool makes any size bows so easy to do! If you don't have one, you really should try it!! You will love it!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by and please check back again!!!!
Patti