Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Easter Blessings

Hi everyone,
It's Barbara with my post for Craft-Dee BowZ for March. This month the theme for the design team is Easter.  I want to share with you the Easter card I made. The bow I added was made using my trusty Craft-Dee BowZ tool.


Let's take a closer look at my bow. I made a double loop bow, easy peasy with the Craft-Dee BowZ tool. This ribbon has wired edges and that's really my favorite type.  I love the mint green ombre color on this ribbon, hope you do too.


My Craft-Dee BowZ tool is my go to tool for all my bows. Easy to use and stores easy and always at my finger tips. The best thing is the fact the that it lets you make different sizes and types of bows.

The March challenge is in full swing. Click here to check it out and enter one of your projects.

Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great week.

Barbara