Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Welcome to the Jungle

Hi there

Barbara here with the first designer post for the month.

This month here at Craft-Dee Bowz the theme for the Designers is pets animals or bugs. I decided to use a stamp that I have had for years. I love this giraffe. He is so pretty. Don't you just want to pet him. 

That paper behind the giraffe was made using an embossing folder and I then used Distressed Inks to arrive at the colors on the background panel. The brown ripped paper piece is from a scrapbook sheet that I had in my stash. Perfect for this card. 


Let me show a closer view of this bow.

 

I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make my bow. Easy peasy with that great tool. Your bows can look like this too when you use the CDB tool.

Order yours today, here

The Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has started and we'd love to see a submission from you. Click here to check out the March challenge.