Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spots and Dots

Hi
It is the third Tuesday of the month and time for me to show you my project for Craft-Dee BowZ featuring the DT theme this month which is spots and dots.I have made this pop up card with a twist to show you ..I really enjoyed making this card  and i have produced a tutorial on how you can make one for yourself .You can find it HERE.
I have used Anna Marie designs dotty cardstock,A spellbinders fancy frame die,a  3d sizzix watering can die and Ek success circle and scalloped edge circle punches. The sentiment  stamp is from Cardio
The gorgeous ribbon was given to me as part of my MPP pack from Donna .I used my Trusty ,easy to use Craft-Dee BowZ   Bow making tool to make my double looped bow...It sits on my desk ready to go when i need a bow for my projects and i add a bow to everything ...You may have noticed !!!


The card opens up from the bottom  to reveal all these fab pop up flowers which i created using Stampin up stamps and punches



I hope you like my card and have a go at making one for yourselves ...I would love to see them entered in the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge
Happy Crafting
Tracey x